Energia Renovable y Negocios

Revista Educacion Virtual

lunes, diciembre 25, 2006

Youtube + Wii + goot TV = Super fun !!!

I recently bougth my nintendo wii and as many millions I discovered how fun this can be.

Yesterday I download the opera browser for wii, and I was not really optimistic about the possibility to browse in my tv (I have a 29 inches CRT TV). However, when I was showing to my wife and a couple of friends the browser, I say, lets try youtube.com, and play some videos... this was REALLY FUN !!!

We sing all kinds of songs like in karaoke machine ( from shakira, juanes, prisioneros, etc)... by the way we life in bogota and we love rock in spanish.

The combination of Wii plus youtube is a winner !!!

I have only one complaint about the opera browser when playing videos, and is the browser bar, its to big, almost 20% of the screen, and there is no way to play in full screen (at least I didnot found how to do it).

Go and try, this is another fun thing to do with the Wii.
(lee esta noticia en español abajo)

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Pésimo ingles!

No se escribe tal como se pronunciaria en español, solo se medio-entiende la idea. Por favor postea en español.